Get ready to take the challenge!
I am super excited to tell you about the new program that’s starting here on June 1st. It’s a 6 Weeks to Real Food Challenge, where you will gently lean into eating real whole foods, one week at a time while slowly cutting out the processed stuff.
This challenge is for you if:
- you find it difficult to stick to a real food eating plan.
- you are overwhelmed by all the information you read online (what to eat, what not to eat).
- you need a buddy to take the journey with you (we are all in the same boat).
- you are new to real food eating.
- you are looking for family friendly real food meal ideas.
- you want to know what should be on your grocery list.
- you don’t want to give up your favourite comfort food
About the 6 Weeks to Real Food Challenge
The 6 Weeks to Real Food Challenge consists of 6 weekly challenges that will help you to cut out the processed food in a way that is easy and manageable. We’ll tackle things such as adding more fruits and veggies to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain one week at a time.
Each week for 6 weeks you will receive:
- a Friday email introducing Mondays challenge
- guidelines on how to incorporate the weeks challenge
- grocery list with “5 Things to Make This Week”
- recipes and meal ideas
- access to a private group for discussions and support
At the end of the challenge:
- a week of dinner meals and grocery list to get you started
week 1: fruits and vegetables
week 2: fast foods/deep-fried foods
week 3: 100% whole grains
week 4: sugars (real, fake)
week 5: fake food (artificial)
week 6: the 5 ingredient rule
bonus: the 20/80 rule
Here’s how it works:
- each Friday you will receive an email from me stating what you need for Mondays challenge. That will give you time to shop and get prepared.
- you will receive an invitation to join a private support group where you can (or not) join the conversation, ask questions or support another participant.
- you can join the waiting list now, enrollment opens on May 15, 2017.
- space is limited and the doors will close when openings are full.
- you will have access to all the resources for 30 days following the end of the program.
What this program is not:
- the program is not a diet. This challenge is about eating right and adding real food into your diet slowly, so you don’t become overwhelmed.
- there’s no special food to purchase. All foods can be purchased at your local grocers or farmer’s market.
- this is not a boot camp. You’ll slowly integrate healthy eating into your life, no stress and there’s not wrong way to do it.
- it’s not about cutting food groups from your diet. You’ll be eating real delicious foods that the whole family will enjoy.
I hope you’ll join us for our June challenge as we strive for living better through real food. As you progress through the program I am hoping you feel free from all the dieting stress and take it one step at a time. Eating real food has so many wonderful benefits and you whole family will benefit from this challenge. I look forward to having you as part of the program.
If you have any questions or you aren’t really sure if this program is for you, feel free to contact me by leaving a comment below or email on our contact form.